82 IN BUSINESS SCHOOL EXTRA SESSION TO DATE

Special Curriculum Will Begin Next Monday--Most of Men Are College Graduates of Last Year

Reflecting the uncertainty of the times in an eleventh-hour rush, some 32 odd men have now applied to the Business School for admission to its Extra Session, which begins on Monday, January 30, and continues until August 16. This sudden although somewhat anticipated last moment influx has definitely raised the number of applicants already accepted from 45 or 50 to at least 66, since some of the latest cases are now under consideration, and a few have been already rejected.

The distribution of students is very wide, men coming from many states in the middle West and the West, including the States bordering the Pacific. The majority of men are college men who were graduated in the spring of '32, this majority consisting of 26 per cent of the entire group.

These men will have a regular compulsory first-year curriculum, and next fall, when the 1933-34 session starts, they will enter as of the present first-year class, and will specialize in any of the several fields of business training offered to the student body.