OPPOSING TEAMS WORK TOGETHER IN STADIUM

Crimson and Red Share Battlefield in Last-Minute Practice on Eve Before Judgment Day

Cornell arrived in Boston by train yesterday morning at 6:30 o'clock. Busses took them directly to the Belmont Country Club where they stayed last night. In the afternoon they went to Soldiers Field for a joint practice with the Harvard squad.

Yesterday's drill in the Stadium was an hour of polishing for both teams. From three to four Cornell had possession of the field. At the start of their practice a squad picture was taken. For the next hour the empty Stadium was turned over to Dick Harlow and his hopefuls. The Head Coach conducted another of the all-inclusive practices such as he has had all week.

Macdonald, Harding, Burnett, and Foley did some kicking, and then a few minutes were spent on pass offense and defense. Cornell plays were again scanned and the hour ended with a short signal drill. The orders of the day were that no one extend himself, and the session served as it was intended--to take the kinks out of muscle and brain on the eve of the celebrated game.

After practice the Red team went back to Belmont and the Harvard squad followed new arrangements by going to the Braeburn Country Club for supper.