Sally Rand Will Make Appearance at Freshman Smoker Program Thursday

No Bubble, Fan Dance; but Many Singing and Dancing Acts On Program

Sally Rand heads the list of late additions to the Freshman Smoker on Thursday, which already includes free tobacco, soft drinks, and a crowd of beautiful girls.

Miss Rand will do neither her fan dance nor her bubble dance, but she will provide entertainment in the form of a monologue.

Raymond Pike, juggler extraordinary, lends another artistic touch to the program which already includes Dennis King," "Chuck" Waters, Audrey Christie, and Vivienne Segal.

Eddie Collins, Joe Cronin, and several other members of the Yawkey Back Bay Millionaires are scheduled to put in an appearance. There is a possibility that other sporting celebrities will be included to round out that part of the evening's card.

Even the circus will be represented at the Smoker in the person of two dwarfs and a giant, but the chances of seeing the Terror, billed as the largest ape ever kept in captivity, are remote. Frank Buck, of "Bring them back alive" fame, may supplement this performance.

Rose Roland, dancer of the Club Mayfair, and the Darling sisters, three singing and dancing girls, will add their bit to the festivities. From two Brown Derby come the Blond Tappers, musical comedy stars. In all these acts, the accompaniment will be provided by Al Zimmerman and his orchestra.

Zorina, star of the Rodgers and Hart musical, "I married An Angel," will be in attendance as previously announced, and she will give the first public rendition of the songs in this musical comedy.