Pick Transportation Course For '39 Leatherbee Lectures

"Transportation of Commodities," given by Professor William J. Cunningham at The Business School has been selected as this year's Leatherbee Lecture Course and will be open to businessmen without charge.

Under the terms of the bequest of the late George H. Leatherbee one course in the School is designated as the Leatherbee Lecture Course and is open free of charge to properly qualified business and professional men. Because of the current interest in transportation problems, the course given by Professor Cunningham, a nationally known authority in the field, has been chosen.

Professor Cunningham has been a member of the Faculty of the Business School since the institution was founded in 1908. He has served on various committees studying transportation problems and is conversant with all the problems in the field of transportation.

The first meeting of the class will be held in Room 100, Baker Library at 9 o'clock on Tuesday; thereafter the classes will meet at the same hour and place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays