Law Forum's Trio Debates Civic Politics

Halley, Rappaport, Phillips to Speak at First Law School Forum This Year at 8 p.m.

three well-known crusaders for civic reform will speak on "Corruption in the Cities in the first of the Law School Sanders spring series at 8 p.m. tonight in Sanders Theatre.

In its recent election, the Forum elected Lois Del Duca as president for the coming year.

The panel consists of New York City Council President Rudolph Halley, New Boston Committee founder Jerome Rappaport 45 and Philadelphia City Representative Walter M. Phillips. The moderator Carl Friedrich, professor of Government.

An Assistant C.S. Attorney from 1937 to 1942. Halley was appointed to serve on the Truman Committee investigating was frauds and in 1944 became its chief counsel in 1950 he became the investigator for the Kefauver Committee.

While a student at the Law School. Rapparot helped organize the Forum and become its first president.

A graduate the Law School, Phillips served regional officer of the War Labor in 1943-44. Now a City Hosing and Director of Commerce in Philadelphia also serves on the City's Housing Authority and Planning Commission.