Rugby Squads to Seek Revenge In Games With Princeton Today

The Crimson rugby team will go after its second win of the year when it meets a tough Princeton squad on the House football field at 11:45 this morning. After a successful week of ironing out some early season difficulties, the Crimson is confident that it can pick up its first win over the Tigers in two years.

Club vice-president Warren Young feels that the team can certainly match the opposition in rugby experience, and probably also in power. Two new men, freshman Bob Downing at outisde center and Dick McGugan at prop, round out an already powerful group, and give the Crimson its best fall squad in years.

The Crimson three-quarter line, built around Langi Kavaliku's speed and fullback Dick O'Neill's power and experience, is perhaps the finest in the East. Marked by its skillful passing, it had little trouble in amassing 18 points against New York last week.

With a tough forward wall, led by McGugan and Graham Russell, and a strong lineout, the three quarters can expect to be in control of the ball for a large part of the game. They hope to stop Princeton by the quick penetration and sure tackling of wing-forwards Ted Frembgen and Dick Holmes.

The game, however, will be close, though Princeton's strength is unknown.