Contributor

Matthew W DeShaw

Latest Content

On the Road Again
Track and Cross Country

On the Road Again

Harvard runners compete in last year's Beantown Annual

The Price Is Right
Track and Cross Country

The Price Is Right

Senior Collin Price sprints toward the finish line in a race last season. The senior finished sixth at last weekend's Harvard Yale dual competition.

Just What They Needed
Women's Soccer

Just What They Needed

Sophomore forward Murphy Agnew's effort to draw a penalty at the outset of the second half against Syracuse kickstarted the Crimson offense, which went on to net four goals.

All-American Boys
Men's Swimming

All-American Boys

The undefeated men's swimming and diving team earned eight All-American awards and 18th place at the 2018 NCAA Championships.

Topspin
Women's Tennis

Topspin

The women's tennis team closed out February with two home losses.

We Meet Again
Men's Swimming

We Meet Again

Swimmers eagerly take the starting block in last year's Ivy Championship meet, which saw similarly strong performances from individuals such as sophomore Dean Farris.

Towering Over Them
Men's Ice Hockey

Towering Over Them

In the teams' previous meeting, things got heated after Harvard built up a sturdy lead. The 5-0 decision was the Crimson's largest margin of victory this season.

Eyes on the Prize
Women's Tennis

Eyes on the Prize

Ivy League Champions in 2017, the women’s tennis team has began the season 1-2 against non-divisional opponents

Telenovelas in Pan-Latino Context
On Campus

Telenovelas in Pan-Latino Context

Author June Carolyn Erlick reads from her latest book, “Telenovelas in Pan-Latino Context,” at the Barker Center on Wednesday evening.

Pocket Presence
Football

Pocket Presence

Yale sophomore quarterback Kurt Rawlings surveys the field last year at Harvard Stadium. Yale won its first game against Harvard in ten years in 2016 when Rawlings started as a freshman. Now the team looks to defend its home turf on Saturday and win its first Ivy title since 2006.

Prime the Pump
Football

Prime the Pump

Harvard senior defensive back Tim Haehl gestures to the crowd at Harvard Stadium last year during The Game. Haehl and the rest of Crimson football will look to give traveling Harvard students lots to cheer about this Saturday at the Yale Bowl in New Haven as they try to rebound from last year’s loss.

UC Election Prediction
Undergraduate Council

UC Election Prediction

The Harvard Open Data Project sent out a survey hoping to predict the UC election results.

Get Wole
On Campus

Get Wole

Nobel Prize-winning playwright Wole Soyinka lectures at the Barker Center Tuesday evening. Soyinka is speaking on African art in a three-part lecture series this week.

Peabody Terrace
Graduate School of Design

Peabody Terrace

Peabody Terrace, a complex of graduate student housing, Tuesday evening.

Chief Justice John G. Roberts
Today in Photos

Photos of the Day 11-14-17