BREVITIES.

THE Rev. A. P. Peabody, D. D., will preach the Baccalaureate sermon next Sunday afternoon, at 4 o'clock, in Appleton Chapel. All Seniors are requested to attend.

AN important meeting of the Hasty Pudding Club will be held on Saturday, June 19, at 2 P.M., punctually.

TUESDAY, June 22, will be the O.K. Strawberry night. The meeting will be held at I Weld at eight o'clock.

THERE will be a special business meeting of the St. Paul's Society, Monday evening, June 21.

THE finances of the Reading-Room are in a promising state, and an effort is now being forwarded by the open handed few to pay off the debt for gas, that former years bequeathed to us. Those who are most interested in the present stability and future success of the Reading-Room will find the Directors more than willing to receive their subscriptions towards paying off this debt.

TEN Seniors at prayers, Friday morning.

SPEAKING for the Boylston Prizes next Thursday afternoon.

THE annual supper of the Institute of 1770 will take place at Parker's to-morrow night at 7 P.M.

THE annual concert of the Glee Club and Pierian Sodality is on Wednesday evening next at Lyceum Hall.

CENTENNIAL NEWS.-Harvard Hall, built 1766; occupied by provincial troops during the siege of Boston, 1775-76.

Massachusetts Hall, built 1720; occupied by provincial troops during the siege of Boston, 1775-76.

Wadsworth House, built 1726; first headquarters of Washington and Lee, July 2, 1775; officers' headquarters during the siege of Boston, 1775-76.

HAVING been often asked where the words of "Fair Harvard " may be found, we print the song in full for the convenience of Commencement jollificators:-