Music for the Anniversary.

The musical arrangements for the approaching anniversary have been intrusted to a committee composed of the following gentlemen: Messrs. H. L. Higginson, J. K. Paine, G. L. Osgood, W. A. Locke, Arthur Foote, Sigourney Butler, S. A. Eliot, and E. R. Shippen.

Through the efforts of this committee a chorus composed of over a hundred past and present members of the Harvard Glee Club has been formed, to take part in the various exercises on Sunday and Monday.

The following selections will be given Sunday morning at the services in Appleton Chapel, under the direction of Mr. Warren A. Locke, '69, the college choir-master:

Commemoration Hymn, Paine.

(Latin words by Prof. Greenough).

Gloria, (Composed for the occasion),

J. C. D. Parker.

Exaudivit Dominus, Ford.

Ave Verum, Saint Saens

Sanctus, Gounod.

At the evening services the chorus, led by Mr. G. L. Osgood, '66, will sing:

Machet die Thore Weit, Lutzel.

All Glory, Laud, and Honor,

Schumann.

Into the Silent Land, (composed for the occasion), Foote.

Sanctus, (composed for the occasion), Osgood.

At the dinner of the alumni the chorus will sing St. Martin's, Fair Harvard and familiar glees. There will be several rehearsals - time and place to be announced later - and with such names as Osgood, '66, Langmaid, '59, Babcock, '77, Homans, '58, Chenery, '72, and others of reputation to assist, there is not much doubt that the chorus will score a grand success.

Not less interesting to music-lovers will be the concert of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Sunday afternoon, in Sanders. The programme has not yet been definitely decided upon, but is likely to be substantially as follows:

Prelude of Oedipus Tyrannus, Paine.

Orchestral Suite in D major, Bach.

5th Symphony, Beethoven.