H. A. A. Meetings.

The regular fall meetings of the H. A. A. will take place in a few weeks, and all men who desire to take part in them and have not conferred with the secretary are urged to do so at once. His office hours are Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 11 to 12, at 23 Weld.

The first meeting will be the freshman meeting held on Tuesday, Nov. 3, at 4 p.m. The events are as follows: 120 yards hurdle race, 2 mile bicycle race, 100 yards dash, 1 mile walk, 440 yards dash, putting the shot, running high jump, 1 mile run, 220 yards hurdle race, throwing the hammer, running broad jump, 220 yards dash, half mile run, pole vault. The entries close with the secretary at 10 p.m. Saturday, October 31. It must be remembered that no man can compete who is not a member of the H. A. A.

This meeting is of special interest to freshmen, and all who feel that they are capable of doing anything at all in any of the events, are especially urged to enter their names. So far a very good number have done so, but the management feels that there are still many good men who might enter but have not. It is of great advantage to the men entering, to the class and to the college to have the entries as large as possible.

The university meeting, which is a handicap meeting, will be held Friday, November 6, at 3 p.m. The events will be the same as for the freshman meeting. The entries for this meeting close with the secretary at 10 p.m. Wednesday, November 4. All men taking part in either meeting must be examined by Dr. Sargent.