Chicago University.

The second bulletin of the new Chicago University has lately been issued, explaining the courses and giving the general college regulations. There are to be four colleges: (1) the College of Liberal Arts and (2) the College of Literature, arranged with a view to the degree B. A.; (3) the College of Science and (4) the College of Practical Arts, arranged with a view to the degree B. S. The year is to be divided into four quarters, beginning respectively on the first day of October, January, April and July, and continuing 12 weeks each, thus leaving one week between each quarter; the student may take any one of the four quarters as his vacation or, if he desires, two terms of six weeks each in different parts of the year. The fee for instruction is to be $25 for one quarter or $75 a year. The general expenses including tuition are estimated to be between $280 and $580. Chapel is to be compulsory; on week days it will be at 12.59 p. m and on Sundays at 9.30 a. m. Church is not compulsory except the Sunday chapel.