Notice.

SENIOR CLASS PHOTOGRAPHS. - Less than one-fourth of the class have responded to the request of the committee and have sat for their photographs. It is absolutely necessary that all the rest should sit before the end of the spring recess.

tf

H. A. A. WINTER MEETINGS - All men to whom cups are due must send in claims for them at once.

R. B. BEALS,23 Weld.

39t3

'VARSITY GLEE AND BANJO CLUBS. - Meet at Brattle Hall tonight at 8 o'clock sharp.

C. MORGAN.HISTORY 12. - Examination Upper Mass.

ENGLISH C. - The list of topics for the fourth Forensic will be ready Monday morning at University 5.

G. P. BAKER.HISTORY 13. - The assistant will be in the Library daily throughout the recess from 10 until 11 a.m.

E. V. MORGAN.FRENCH 1a. - Hour examination this morning at 10 o'clock. Sections I and II (Prof. de Sumichrast) in Sever 35; Sections III (Dr. Marcou) and IV (Mr. Henckels) in Upper Dane.

FRENCH 10. - Hour examination this morning in Sever 23 at 9 o'clock.

F. C. DE SUMICHRAST.THE following men will meet in front of Leavitt and Peirce's at 11.05 a.m. sharp.

Hallowell, Sullivan, Abbott, Cook, Dickinson, J. A. Highlands, Wiggin, A. A. Highlands, Corbett, Upton, Lowell, Worden.

L. A. FROTHINGHAM.