Harvard Men in the New England Championships.

The annual amateur championships of New England will be held Saturday afternoon on the Congress street grounds in Boston. The majority of the entries are from the Boston and Worcester Clubs and it will virtually be a contest between these two organizations for the greater number of points. Most of the Mott Haven team have gone out of training and the few, who have still continued, will gladly stop working after Saturday. All the Harvard entries will represent the B. A. A. The names of the men and the events are appended:

100 and 220 yds. runs - W. L. Thompson '93, E. B. Bloss '94, G. F. Brown Jr., '92.

440 yds. run - G. L. Batchelder '92. 880 yds. run - J. O. Nichols L. S., and G. L. Batchelder '92. Mile run - J. O. Nichols, L. S., and G. Collamore '93. Mile walk - C. R. Bardeen '93. 120 and 220 yds. hurdle - O. W. Shead '93. Running broad jump - E. B. Bloss '94 and O. W. Shead '93. Running high jump - E. B. Bloss '94. Throwing 16 pound hammer, 56 pound weight and putting 16 pound shot - S. H. Evins, L. S.