Registration Next Fall.

Attention is called to the regulations concerning registration, enrolment and selection of studies, for next fall, there being important changes from the former regulations.

Registration.Every college student (except those specified in the next sentence) is required to present himself for registration, at a place to be announced on the bulletin boards, on Thursday, the first day of the academic year, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., and on the first week day after the Christmas recess and after the April recess. But every college student who has failed of promotion on the work of the preceding year is required to register on the Wednesday before the first Thursday of the academic year, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.

Enrolment.In addition to the registration prescribed above, every college student is required to enrol himself at the first exercise in each of his studies, prescribed and elective; or, in case he has obtained leave to change his studies, at the first exercise after his admission to the new course.

List of Studies.Every college student is further required to hand in, on the first Saturday of the academic year, between the hours of 2 and 4 p.m., at a place to be announced on the bulletin boards, a list of his studies, both prescribed and elective, for the whole year. This list must be written on a card provided for the purpose; and, if the student is a freshman or a special student, it must be signed by his adviser. No course may be entered on this list in which the student has not enrolled himself as provided above. Extra studies are not to be included in the list.