The New Crimson Office.

Before the end of this week the editorial and business departments of the CRIMSON will be moved into the new and commodious quarters on Massachusetts avenue. Within the last few years the work of the CRIMSON has increased rapidly in scope and the enlargement of the staff has made imperative a corresponding enlargement of the working space. Then, too, the CRIMSON office has become the headquarters for Harvard news of the leading Boston, New York and Philadelphia papers as well as of the principal news-getting associations, for whose correspondents desk-room is provided.

The composing rooms of the CRIMSON will be the same as those used heretofore. They are directly below the new office with which they have been connected by stairs.

The new offices will include a business office and ante-room in the front, the main editorial room, offices for the president and business manager and a room for meetings of the board. The rooms will be lighted by electricity throughout.

The most important of the CRIMSON'S exchanges will be kept on file, and any who desire may have access to them.