Harvard Launches Third Sexual Misconduct Climate Survey

Divinity School Student Government Calls On Harvard to Divest from ‘Illegal Occupation of Palestine’

University Calendar.

26. Wednesday.

MARCH 24. SUNDAY.Appleton Chapel, 7.30 p. m., Rev. George A. Gordon. (The front pews will be reserved for members of the University until 7.30).

Weekday morning prayers begin at 8.45 a. m. No seats are assigned, either for officers or classes.

Rev. F. G. Peabody will conduct prayers from March 25 to April 20.

Mr. Peabody may be found at Wadsworth House 1 every weekday from 11-12.

25. MONDAY.Babylonian Books. Their language and script. Illustrated lecture. Professor Lyon. Jefferson Physical Laboratory. 4 p. m.

Open to the public.

The poetry of farm life. An introduction to the Georgics. Lecture. Mr. C. P. Parker. Sever 11, 7.30 p. m.

Open to the public.

26. TUESDAY.College Faculty. Special Meeting at University 5, 3.30 p. m.

Bowdoin prize dissertation. Means by which the higher and lower plants are distributed. Mr. George James Pierce. Sever 5, 7.30 p. m.

Divinity Faculty. Meeting at 17 Quincy street, 8 p. m.

27. WEDNESDAY.Last day for receiving applications for the Harris, Rogers, Parker, Kirkland, Walker and Paine Fellowships, and for the Tyndall Scholarship.

English 6. Oral debate. University 2. 3 p. m.

Divinity School Chapel. Conference. 4.15 p. m.

28. THURSDAY.Physics A. Lecture 6. Electric Lighting. Professor Hall. Jefferson Physical Laboratory. 12 m.

These lectures are open to all members of the University.

Vesper service. Appleton Chapel, 5 p. m.

This will be the last vesper service of the year. The public are invited to these services.

Harvard Union. Debate. Sever 11, 7.30 p. m.

Question: "Resolved, That European immigration out to be further restricted."

Principal Disputants: Affirmative, C. C. Ramsey, Sp., and C. D. Gibbons, '89; negative, L. R. Lewis, and J. M. Perkins, '92.

29. FRIDAY.Babylonian Books. General view of their contents. Illustrated lecture. Professor Lyon. Jefferson Physical Laboratory, 4 p. m.

Open to the public.

Divinity School Chapel. Preaching service. 7.30 p. m.

30. SATURDAY.Last day for re-engaging rooms for 1889-90.

English Literature. British Novelists from Richardson to Scott. Lawrence Sterne. Professor A. S. Hill. Sever 11, 9 a. m.

APPLETON CHAPEL.- SUNDAY EVENINGS.March 24th.- Rev. George A. Gordon.

March 31st.- Rev. P. A. Moxom, of Boston.

COLLEGE ROOMS.Saturday, March 30, is the last day for re-engaging College rooms for 1889-90.

FORENSICS.The following topics in the forensic pamphlet will not be accepted as subjects for the long thesis: Political Economy 11, 13; History 20; Natural History 10.

The long thesis will be due April 2.

Seniors who wish to substitute Commencement Parts for theses will please give notice to Mr. Conant, before April 2d.

Mr. Conant will be at the closed alcove in the library on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 to 4.30 p. m.

Mr. Baker will be at the same place on Wednesdays and Fridays at the same hours.

BABYLONIAN LECTURES.The remaining topics of Professor Lyon's lectures on "Babylonian Books" are:

3, Language-Monday, March 25.

4, Contents, Friday, March 29.

5, A new Harvard collection, presented by Mr. Stephen Salisbury, Monday, April 1.

SECOND-YEAR HONORS.April 1 is the last day for receiving applications for second-year honors.

ENGLISH B.Themes will be read in Sever 11, on Tuesday, March 26, at 2 o'clock.

Theme X., An Exposition, will be due on Tuesday, April 2d.

Theme XI, An Argument, will be due on Tuesday, April 23.

Themes are to be deposited in the wooden box in Sever 3 not later than 4 o'clock. By the regulations, no overdue theme will be accepted unless the writer satisfies the secretary that his failure to present it at the appointed time was caused by serious illness or other unavoidable hindrance.

Every student is required to follow implicitly the directions with regard to paper, folding, endorsing, etc., given on the English Composition card.

THE SARGENT PRIZE.The Sargent Prize of $100 is offered this year for the best metrical version (of sufficient merit) of the Fourth Ode of the Third Book of Horace.

Undergraduates and special students of Harvard College, and students pursuing courses of instruction in Cambridge under the direction of the Society for the Collegiate Instruction of Women, may compete for this prize. The versions must be deposited in the office of the College Faculty on or before May 1st, 1889. For further directions see Catalogue, p. 144.