Veterinary Clinic.

Harvard's new veterinary hospital clinic, on Northampton street, near Tremont street, was visited by a number of the Faculty and the Board of Visitors Tuesday, and its appointments met with general commendation. It is designed to afford actual clinical practice for students in the veterinary course. The building was formerly the West End Railway stable, the big interior working space measuring 60x100 feet. There are smaller rooms for men who will stay all night, for pharmacy and other purposes, stalls for sick or injured horses, one of the best forges in Boston for horseshoeing and a fine case of instruments. Persons who feel that they cannot pay for veterinary attendance are invited to bring their animals for treatment, and a few pay cases will be taken for a while, at least, to afford greater practice for the students. Clinics will be held every week day, from 1 to 3 p. m., by Dr. J. P. Cronan, a graduate of Harvard and a student in some of the best veterinary clinics in Paris, London, Berlin and Edinburgh.