Radcliffe Class Day.

The Senior Class day of Radcliffe College will be held on Tuesday, June 22, at 8 p. m. Unlike the exercises of the college department, the Radcliffe class day is simply a reception given by the seniors in the Fay House and grounds.

As has been the custom in past years, the Fay House will be decorated by the Juniors, who will also act as ushers at the reception. The ladies who are to receive are Mrs. Agassiz, Miss Irwin, Miss Coes, and the class officers.

On Sunday, June 27, the Rev. George A. Gordon will preach the baccalaureate sermon in St. John's Chapel. On the following Tuesday the Commencement Day exercises will be held in Sanders Theatre at 4 o'clock. After the address by President Eliot, the degrees will be presented by Mrs. Agassiz, president of Radcliffe College. Of those who are to receive degrees, thirty-one in the class of '97 are candidates for the Bachelor's degree and five are candidates for the degree of A. M.

The seniors and the candidates for the degree of A. M. will wear caps and gowns on Class Day night at the baccalaureate sermon and at the Commencement Day exercises. The class officers and the Class Day committee are as follows:

President-Miss Edith Gilman.

Vice-president-Miss Beulah Dix.

Secretary-Miss Clara P. Folsom.

Treasurer-Miss Mabel E. Harris.

Class Day Committee-Miss Martha Carter, chairman; Miss Elisabeth Tracy, Miss Edna Bourne.