Students Who Have Enlisted.

There are at present about thirty Harvard men mustered or enlisted in the Massachusett's Volunteer Naval Reserves, though only about half that number have actually volunteered in the regular U. S. Navy. Of the latter, the following men have been sent to the U. S. converted cruiser Prairie, the deep sea patrol boat for the New England coast: W. S. Burgess 1901, C. N. King '98, F. Woodbridge 1L., G. H. Dorr 1L, J. B. Moulton '98, F. M. Newton. The two latter men have enlisted as boat swain's mate and coxswain, respectively. B. F. Bell 1900, is on the Catskill at Gloucester, though he is not enlisted in the regular navy. H. Clapp '99, R. O. Hodges '99, E. B. Edwards '98, have been sent out along the New England coast signal stations. P. O. Robinson '98, also of the signal corps is still on the Minnesota but will probably be sent to some station this week. If Congress passes the bill now to form a Mosquito Fleet to protect the Massachusetts coast line, the following volunteers will be called out: C. F. Gould '98, H. F. Whitney '99, R. Haughton 1900, A. B. Lapsley '99, H. S. Howard 1900.

The following men have volunteered for the 1st U. S. Cavalry, the regiment of rough riders in which Assistant Secretary Roosevelt is interested: L. G. Coleman '99, D. M. Goodrich '98, W. M. Scudder '99, S. K. Gerard 1L., S. Hollister 1L., H. J. Holt '98, C. C. Bull '98, G. Murchie 2L., H. Sayre '98, G. H. Scull '98. The regiment will go to San Antonio, Texas, to perfect its organization, and will then in all probability be ordered immediately to Cuba.