CO-OPERATIVE NOMINATIONS.

Officers Nominated by Stockholders.-Stockholders' Terms of Office Fixed.

The following nominations for officers of the Co-operative Society were made yesterday at a meeting of the stockholders:

President, Professor L. J. Johnson; treasurer, W. M. McInnes; secretary, Professor J. H. Gardiner.

Directors-From the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, H. R. Meyer; from the Graduate School, K. L. Mark; from the Law School, Professor J. I. Westengard; from the Medical School, Dr. F. B. Mallory; from the University at large, A. A. Ballantine; from the Senior class, Roger Ernst; from the Junior class, J. A. Burgess; from the Sophomore class, R. W. Leatherbee.

In the plan of incorporation for the Society adopted on November 25, it was provided that additional nominations to those made by stockholders might be made by nomination papers signed by twenty-five members of the Society; such nominations must be posted in the Co-operative Store and be published in the CRIMSON one week before the election.

If additional nominations are made in this manner, the president, treasurer, clerk, and eight directors are to be selected by ballot at the annual meeting, provided that at least one hundred members are present and voting. The eleven persons so selected by ballot, or, if no additional nominations are made, or if fewer than one hundred members are present and voting at the annual meeting, the nominees of the stockholders, are to be elected, the president by a vote of the board of directors, the ten other persons by a vote of the board of stockholders.

The election of directors will be held at the annual meeting of the Society on December 19.

The terms of office of the stockholders elected by the members of the Society on November 25 were decided by lot as follows: Major Henry L. Higginson, five-year term: Professor Samuel Williston, four-year term; Professor Wallace C. Sabine, three-year term; Dean LeBaron R. Briggs, two-year term; Professor Harold C. Ernst, one-year term.