FRESHMAN STATISTICS.

Previous Experience, Age, Height and Weight of Both Teams.

An examination of the following statistics shows that the Yale freshman eleven averages four pounds to the man more than the Harvard Freshman team. The average height of the two teams is about the same, but the Yale players have an advantage of about one year in age.

HARVARD FRESHMAN ELEVEN.

Average age -- 19.1 years. Average height -- 5 feet, 11 1-3 inches. Average weight -- 165 pounds.

F. K. Leatherbee, captain and halfback, prepared at Stone's School, where he played left halfback one year. Previously, he played halfback for two years on the Hopkinson School team. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 10 inches in height, and weighs 160 pounds.

F. W. Sargent, Jr., left end, prepared at Groton School, where he played end for two years. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 149 pounds.

E. R. Corbett, left tackle, prepared at Portland Academy, where he played halfback for one year. He is 19 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 172 pounds.

H. Sibley, left guard, prepared at Groton School, where he was substitute guard and tackle. He is 18 years old, 6 feet 1 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 174 pounds.

L. Starr, Jr., centre, prepared at Groton School, where he played centre for two years. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 199 pounds.

N. F. Emmons, right guard, prepared at Groton School, where he played two years on the team. He is 20 years old, 6 feet 3 1-4 inches in height, and weighs 184 pounds.

H. C. Hopewell, right tackle, prepared at Cambridge Latin School, where he played right end on the team for three years. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 10 inches in height, and weighs 161 pounds.

N. L. Hall, right end, prepared at Hopkinson School, where he was captain and end on the team. He is 19 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 148 pounds.

D. R. Sortwell, quarterback, prepared at St. Paul's School, Concord, where he was substitute quarterback on the team last year. He is 18 years old, 5 feet 7 inches in height, and weighs 146 pounds.

J. D. White, right halfback, prepared at Hotchkiss School, where he played left halfback for one year on the team. He is 20 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 154 pounds.

J. Reynolds, Jr., fullback, prepared at Andover, where he was substitute fullback on the team last year. He also played on the Montclair (N. J.) High School team for three years. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 166 pounds.

A. E. McCarthy, left halfback, prepared at Volkmann School, where he played left halfback on the team for one year. He also played for three years on the Boston Latin School team. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 10 inches in height, and weighs 165 pounds.

H. Foster, Jr., right halfback, prepared at Hackley School, where he played full back on the team for two years. He is 18 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 159 pounds.

R. L. Bacon, tackle, prepared at Groton School, where he was substitute centre and right guard for two years. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 1 inch in height, and weighs 178 pounds.

J. A. Roosevelt, guard, prepared at Noble's School. He was substitute tackle on the Milton Academy team for one year. He is 18 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 180 pounds.

W. A. Hanley, fullback, prepared at Boston Latin School, where he played fullback on the team for three years. He is 18 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 180 pounds.

YALE FRESHMAN ELEVEN.

Average age -- 19.9. Average height--5 feet 11 inches. Average weight -- 169 pounds.

C. Sumner, captain and left end, prepared at Andover. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 7 inches in height, and weighs 145 pounds.

J. M. Cates, left tackle, prepared at Andover. He is 25 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 160 pounds.

B. Hoppin, left guard, prepared at Groton School. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 1 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 175 pounds.

H. C. Gillis, centre, prepared at Andover. He is 17 years old, 5 feet 11 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 182 pounds.

G. Nace, right guard, prepared at Williston Academy. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 180 pounds.

L. H. Andrews, right tackle, prepared at Newton High School. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 1 inch in height, and weighs 186 pounds.

D. Blair, right end, prepared at Groton School. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 10 inches in height, and weighs 148 pounds.

G. Hutchinson, quarterback, prepared at Lawrenceville. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 8 inches in height, and weighs 158 pounds.

H. Everett, left halfback, prepared at the University School, Cleveland. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 168 pounds.

F. Robinson, fullback, prepared at the Latin School, Baltimore. He is 19 years old, 6 feet 2 inches in height, and weighs 185 pounds.

P. C. Morse, right halfback, prepared at Stone's School. He is 20 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 170 pounds.

W. Woolsey, halfback, prepared at Groton School. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 6 inches in height, and weighs 136 pounds.

Landon, quarterback, prepared at St. Mark's School. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 7 inches in height, and weighs 135 pounds.

W. H. H. Cramner, halfback, prepared at Andover. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 11 inches in height, and weighs 163 pounds.