1905 DEFEATS 1906 IN LACROSSE

Final Championship Game Between 1904 and 1905 This Afternoon.

The Sophomores defeated the Freshmen yesterday in the second game of the interclass lacrosse series by the score of 7 goals to 0.

The game was marked by loose playing and lack of team work on both sides. In attack the Sophomores were fairly strong and were effective in breaking up their opponent's passing, but were weak in stick work and in shooting goals. The Freshmen were nervous, passed poorly, and had very little team play, but by good work at goal prevented many scores.

The final game of the series to decide the class championship will be played between 1904 and 1905 on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock. The winners of the championship will receive individual cups given by the Harvard Lacrosse Club of New York, and the right to wear their class lacrosse numerals.

R. B. Michell 3G. will act as referee today, and the halves will be twenty minutes in length. The line-up will be:   1904.  1905 Leake, g.  g., Kidder Tufts, p.  p., Phillips Hawes, c.p.  c.p., Lehmann Atwood, 1 d.  1 d., Harrison Kibbey, 2 d.  2 d., Dall Hoguet, 3 d.  3 d., Rice Bennett, c.  c., Adams Hersey, 3 a.  3 a., Baldwin Bourne, 2 a.  2 a., Outerbridge Edwards, 1 a.  1 a., Blaxter Smith, o.h.  o.h., Hays French, i.h.  i.h., Bollard