Plans of the Gymnastic Team.

Pending the approval of the Athletic Committee, plans for the gymnastic team have been arranged for the coming season.

The first exhibition will be held in the Gymnasium shortly before Christmas. It will include, besides the regular gymnastic work, indoor track events, boxing, and wrestling. In January, a meet will beheld with Yale and a month later an exhibition with Amherst, both at Cambridge. In addition, practice meets will be held during the winter with the Boston Young Men's Christian Association, with Andover, and probably with the Institute of Technology.

The annual dual contest with Columbia will be held at New York on a date not yet determined, but probably late in February. By the decision of the Intercollegiate Association of Amateur Gymnasts of America, of which Harvard has just been made a member, the annual intercollegiate championship meet will take place at Princeton on March 31.

The prospects for a good team are encouraging. About sixteen men are being coached daily in the Gymnasium by Mr. Dohs, and considering the early season, are doing very good work.