First Hockey Practice in Stadium.

Yesterday afternoon, for the first time hockey practice was held on the new rink in the Stadium. The practice, which lasted about 45 minutes, was more ragged than usual, but the work of the goals was particularly good. Newhall of the first team, was weak in lifting the puck, and the points of both teams were careless when passing in front of their goals, MacLeod played a rather listless game at left end. The final score of the practice match was 3 to 2 in favor of the first team. The line-was as follows: FIRST TEAM.  SECOND TEAM Wilder, r.e.  l.e., Lovering, Irving Callaway, r.c.  l.c., C. Pell Townsend, l.c.  r.c., Rumsey MacLeod, l.e.  r.e., Edgell Newhall, c.p.  c.p., Aertsen, S. Wagstaff, Fraser-Campbell Grant, p.  p., Sard, Morse Ivy, g.  g., Tilden, Tyer

Coach Goodridge has selected the following to form the first squad: Wilder, Callaway, Townsend, MacLeod, New hall, Grant, Ivy, Lovering, Irving, C. Pell, Rumsey, Edgell, Aertsen, S. Wagstaff A. Fraser-Campbell, Sard, Morse, Tilden, Tyer, H. C. Egan, G. H. Mackay, H. Foster, D. Wagstaff, E. V. Sherwin. These men will report every afternoon at the Locker Building at 3.30 o'clock. All others not mentioned are to report when the second rink in the Stadium is completed.