University Track Team Work.

All University track work will be discontinued until Monday, February 29, when regular spring work will begin. Every candidate for the team must report on that day and regularly thereafter.

The first meet will be the annual spring handicap games on April 15. These games are open to the University, and all men who intend to try for the University team are expected to enter.

A one-mile and a four-mile team will probably be sent to the annual relay carnival of the University of Pennsylvania, held at Philadelphia on April 23.

The class games will be held in the Stadium on May 6.

If possible a meet will be arranged for a second team with Andover or Exeter, the purpose of the meet being to increase the interest in track work for those men who do not make the first team.

The annual dual games with Yale will be held at Cambridge on May 21. In the following week, on May 27 and 28, the Intercollegiate Track Games will take place on Franklin Field, Philadelphia. The Berkeley Oval in New York City, on which the games have previously been held, has been recently abandoned.