Cricket with Cornell Monday.

The University cricket team will play its third and last game in the intercollegiate series with Cornell on Monday, in the Stadium on Soldiers Field. The game will commence at 11.30 o'clock; at 1 o'clock there will be an intermission of an hour, after which the game will continue throughout the afternoon.

This is the first time that Cornell has played Harvard at cricket, and the teams are fairly evenly matched. The University team has won three of the six games played so far, defeating Brockton 58 to 34, Lynn Wanderers 96 to 56, and Everett 93 to 75. It was defeated by Mohair 52 to 42, by Haverford 306 to 59, and by the University of Pennsylvania 187 to 78. Cornell has been defeated by both Haverford and Pennsylvania.

The batting orders in Monday's game will be as follows:

Harvard--J. P. Morris, W. N. Taylor, C. H. Carter, R. M. Gummere, H. G. Barnes, F. C. Taylor, H. S. Wyndham-Gittens, A. G. H. Spiers, T. H. Dougherty, S. B. Trainer, Le R. King.

Cornell--W. S. Peace, J. Gregson, E. J. H. Waters, A. H. Sayce, J. Close, C. J. Billwiller, W. A. Reece, L. B. Jones, J. Adendorff, A. J. Edge, J. P. Hurley.