Lacrosse Won by Juniors.

The Juniors won the interclass lacrosse championship yesterday by defeating the Freshmen in the final game of the series by the score of 7 goals to 0. The game was not as good as the final class contest last year, for the Freshmen were completely outclassed by the superior team play and fast, strong attack of their opponents. In the first half, five goals were made, but in the second, the Freshman defense stiffened and only two more were netted. The Freshmen were weak in both stick-work and team play, and a larger score was prevented only by the good playing of the defense.

For the Juniors, Outerbridge, Pratt and Blaxter played the best game, and for the Freshmen, Wendell, Stoddard and Tucker.

All the men who played on the Junior team in either this game or the game with the Seniors on April 11, will receive their class lacrosse numerals, and the following regular members of the team will receive individual cups given by the Harvard Lacrosse Club of New York: Wead, Phillips, Lehmann, Harrison, Goodale, Rice, Adams, Pratt, Outerbridge, Blaxter, Hays, Bollard. D. P. Penhallow 2M. acted as referee. The halves were twenty minutes in length.

Following is the line-up: 1905.  1907. Wead, g.  g., Tucker Phillips, p.  p., Beale, Andrews Lehmann, c.p.  c.p., Marsters Harrison, Olds, 1st d.  1st d., Comey, Dole Rice, 2d d.  2d d., MacAusland Goodale, 3d d.  3d d., Kempner Adams, c.  c., McKay Pratt, 3d a.  3d a., Wendell Outerbridge, 2d a.  2d a., Robinson (captain) Blaxter (captain), 1st a.  1st a., Stoddard Hays, o.h.  o.h., Hirsch Bollard, Greene, Baldwin, i.h.  i.h., Ackerman

Goals--1905: Blaxter 4, Hays 2, Adams.

Goals--1905: Blaxter 4, Hays 2, Adams.