Circular of Information

Following is a part of the circular of information issued by the University for students in the Graduate School, the College and the Scientific School.

For information about rooms and boarding places, for map of the College Yard and vicinity all circulars, lists of courses of study, etc., and for general assistance of any kind, apply to the Committee on the Reception of Students, Professor N. S. Shaler, Chairman, University Hall, south entry, 1st floor, room 2.

For information about College duties apply to the Recorder or to the Assistant Recorder, University Hall, south entry, 1st floor, room 4.

For information about the Lawrence Scientific School apply to the Secretary of the School, in University Hall, north entry, 1st floor, room 16.

For information about the Graduate School apply at the office of the Dean of the Graduate School, in University Hall, south entry, 3d floor, room 10.

Every student, on his entrance to the University, must file a bond or deposit a sum of money with the Bursar as security for the payment of his dues. Every student must pay the first instalment of his tuition fee to the Bursar at the beginning of each academic year.

Thursday, September 29.

No meetings in courses of study will be held during Thursday morning. The first meetings will be those announced for 1.30 o'clock Thursday afternoon.

College Special Students re-admitted from a previous year of attendance will meet their Advisers at 9.30 o'clock on Thursday, Sept. 29.

Registration of Students (except Freshmen and "Dropped" College Students), on Thursday, Sept. 29, from 9 A. M. to 1 P. M.

College Seniors, Upper Mass.

College Juniors, Lower Mass.

College Sophomores, Harvard 6.

College Special Students, Harvard 5.

Students of the Scientific School who register for the first time, University 16.

All other students of the Scientific School, University 19.

Members of the Graduate School, University Hall 10, south entry, 3d floor.

Every student must obtain from the officer in charge of registration the card called "List of Studies," which must be properly filled out and handed in by College students on Saturday, and by Scientific students on Friday, and by Graduate students before 2.30 on Saturday, as directed below.

First meetings of courses. For times of meetings, see the Announcement of Courses of Instruction, 3d Edition, 1904-05; for places of meeting, see official bulletin boards. There will be no meetings in courses on Thursday, Sept. 29, before 1.30 P. M.

The Board of Preachers to the University will be represented by the Rev. Professor Peabody, in Wadsworth House 1, from 10 to 1 o'clock on Thursday, Sept. 29.

Friday, September 30.

List of Studies. Every Scientific School student must hand in at University 16 his list of studies written on the card provided for the purpose, on Friday, Sept. 30, before 5 P. M