2nd Eleven vs. Exeter in Stadium

In its first game of the season the second eleven will play Exeter in the Stadium this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock. An admission fee of 25 cents will be charged, and H. A. A. tickets will not admit to the game.

This year's second eleven is not as heavy as that of last year, but is about as fast. Although the back field is as strong as last year, there is not so much good line material. There are, however, a number of satisfactory ends.

Exeter has a strong team this year, and has defeated Bowdoin 12 to 0, six points less than the University eleven scored against the same team, and has won from the Freshman by a score of 20 to 0. A close game is expected, therefore, with the chances slightly in favor of Exeter.

The line-up for the game will be: SECOND ELEVEN  EXETER. Blagden, l.e.  r.e.Gilroy Witherby, l.t.  r.t., Power Brown, l.g.  r.g., Seldon Barney, c.  c., Cooney Stephenson, r. g.  l.g., McFadyen Irving, r.t.  l.t. Hunt Shurtleff, Leary, r.e.  l.e. Vaughn Sortwell, q.b.  q.b. Bergin Blair, l.h.b.  l.h.b., Hart Harding, r.h.b.  r.h.b., Barry Fish, f.b.  f.b.Weitzel