Dinner to Baseball Team Tonight

The Athletic Association of Harvard Graduates will give a dinner in honor of last year's baseball team at 7.30 o'clock this evening at the Hotel Westminster, Copley Square, Boston. The members of the team and the trainer and manager will be presented with watch charms in the form of miniature baseballs. Addresses will be made by Hon. William Everett '59, W. H. Coolidge '81, Dr. E. H. Nichols '86, Hon. L. A. Frothingham '93, W. T. Reid, Jr., '01, B. Wendell, Jr., '02, and C. W. Randall '05. Mr. J. Lowell '77, chairman of the committee in charge of the dinner, will preside. To the following men the gold baseballs will be presented: P. N. Coburn 2L., B. K. Stephenson '06, C. W. Randall '05, H. D. Kernan '05, W. C. Matthews '05, P. Carr '04, H. V. Greenough '05, A. E. MacCarty '07, E. Fischell '04, E. B. Krumbhaar '04, J. McMaster.

Any member of the University, whether or not a member of the Athletic Association, may obtain tickets for the dinner on application to J. D. Merrill, 89 Globe Building, Boston. The price of tickets is $2.50.