Track Work Begins Again Today

Although no work has been done during the vacation, all candidates for the track team will report today as usual. The practice heretofore has been rudimentary in character; today the final work of the season will commence. The following men will report for luncheon at 1 o'clock today at the training table in the Union: D. R. Ayres '05, R. E. Crane '05, E. J. Dives '06, J. F. Doyle '07, F. J. Ford 2L., D. Grant 4M., A. King 2L., W. A. Schick '05, E. L. Young '06, assistant manager W. G. Graves '06, and Coach J. H. Lathrop. Additional men will be taken to the table next Wednesday. The teams to represent the University in the intercollegiate games on May 26 and 27 and in the dual meet with Yale on May 20 will soon be chosen.

The annual handicap track games will be held next. Monday afternoon in the Stadium. Men intending to compete should sign the blue book at the Locker Building before next Wednesday. All candidates for the track team are expected to enter, but no man will be permitted to compete who has not taken a strength test. Strength tests, must be taken today, and those who took them last fall or last winter must obtain cards from Dr. Sargent.