Poor Hockey Practice Yesterday

Yesterday morning in the Stadium rink the University hockey team played a practice game of two 15-minute periods with the second team. Although the ice was in excellent condition the playing of the University team was discouraging. The forwards were slow on their skates and poor at passing and shooting. Fraser-Campbell, who took the place of Willetts at point on the University team, showed poor form, probably due to lack of experience in that position. Willetts' wrist will probably be strong enough by the end of next week to allow him to take part in the Yale game a week from tomorrow. Ivy played well at goal, making several hard stops. In the second period the University forwards played with the second team's defense.

The line-up in the first period was as follows: UNIVERSITY TEAM.  SECOND TEAM. Pell, l.e.  r.e., Wilder Townsend, l.c.  r.c., Edgell Macleod, r.c.  l.c., Goodridge, Nichols M. Newhall, r.e.  l.e., Tilney D. Newhall, c.p.  c.p., Mackay Fraser-Campbell, p.  p., Harding Ivy, g.  g., Warren