New University Register

The University Register for 1905-06, which was put on sale at the Cambridge book stores yesterday, contains much useful and interesting Information concerning official as well as undergraduate organizations; Including the administrative boards of the various University departments, clubs and societies, undergraduate publications, athletic teams, and records and class organizations. In addition to this there are tabulated accounts of the activities of Harvard men which are not definitely connected with the University, such as the Prospect Union, the Social Service Committee, and the Cambridge Social Union. Directories by dormitories, and students and officers of instruction are appended.

Although the general make-up and size of the volume is the same as that of previous years, there is a decided improvement in editing. The careless errors in spelling of names and in class rating, which has heretofore detracted from the usefulness of the book, have been entirely done away with by more careful proof-reading. Many new clubs, formed during the past year, as well as older organizations previously omitted, have been added with complete memberships.

The price of the volume is 50 cents.