Rules Governing Applications for Yale Game Seats

Application blanks for the Harvard-Yale football game at Yale Field on November 21 may be obtained at the office of the Harvard Athletic Association. Applications will be received until 6 P. M., November 5. In filling applications the following order will be observed:

Group I.--Where applicant is to occupy one of the seats: Class I will include applications for one seat only. These seats are in the cheering section, and are non-transferable. (a) Holders of H. A. A. tickets. (b) Undergraduates. (c) Graduates, officers of the University, and members of graduate departments. Class II will include applications for two seats only and have the same sub-division as Class I.

Group II.--When the tickets are not for personal use. This group will include applications for one or two seats.

The rules under which the tickets are issued are as follows: 1. Applications for tickets should be made to the Harvard Athletic Association, Cambridge, Mass. 2. Requests for application blanks should contain addressed and stamped envelope for return of blank. 3. Graduates and undergraduates of any department of Harvard University may apply for seats. Men who have studied in any department of Harvard University, and have not graduated, may also apply for seats, but must state specifically at what time they were in the University. 4. Graduates of other colleges, who are in any department of Harvard University, may apply as graduates provided they do not also apply to the Yale management for seats. 5. No person may file more than one application. 6. No application will be received from any person whose name is on the black-list. 7. Men applying for one seat in the cheering section forfeit their right to any more seats elsewhere. No ladies will be admitted to the cheering section. 8. I. If a Harvard man desires more seats than he is entitled to upon his individual application, he may use the application of another Harvard man. Such borrowed applications must be signed by the lender. II. Where a personal application and a borrowed application are enclosed together, tickets for both will be assigned in Group II. 9. Persons wishing to sit together may enclose their applications together. 10. Remittances may be made by check, express money order, or Post Office money order, and should be for the exact amount to cover the tickets ordered. Checks and money orders should be made payable to the Harvard Athletic Association. 11. A large stamped envelope addressed to the applicant, must accompany each application. Tickets will be sent by registered mail only. Stamps to the amount of 12 cents must be put on the addressed envelope. 12. Each applicant must enclose an addressed postal card for the acknowledgement of his application. 13. Seats will be assigned by lot, and the management cannot answer communications requesting a change of seats after allotment. 14. Tickets will be mailed not earlier than Monday morning, November 16. 15. The management reserves the right to reject any application not complying with the above conditions.

The price of tickets is $2 each. Every applicant is responsible for the tickets allotted to him. Any Harvard man whose tickets are found in the hands of a speculator, will be black-listed and will be denied hereafter the privilege of securing tickets by application