Dinner to Crew and Baseball Team

The Harvard Club of Boston will give a dinner to the members of last year's victorious crew and baseball team at the Somerset Hotel, this evening at 7 o'clock. Preparations have been made for about 350 guests. Odin B. Roberts '86 will preside and introduce the speakers. President Eliot will speak and Major Henry Lee Higginson '55 will present the members of the winning team and crew with small gold baseballs and oars as mementos of the victories. The other speakers will be Robert F. Herrick '90, who captained a University crew while in College and is now a member of the graduate rowing committee and the Athletic Committee; O. D. Filley '06, captain of the crew that defeated Yale and rowed against Cambridge in 1906; John Lowell '77; Dr. E. H. Nichols '86; John Richardson, Jr., '08, last year's crew captain; and E. P. Currier '09, the present baseball captain, who is speaking in place of C. R. Leonard '08, captain of last year's baseball team, not yet returned from Europe. M. B. Lang '02 will lead the singing.