DARTMOUTH GAME TODAY AT 2

Opponents are Strong, but Harvard Should Win by a Close Margin.

This afternoon at 2 o'clock the University football team will meet Dartmouth in the Stadium in the last contest before the Yale game at New Haven.

Although the opposing team is very strong. Harvard should win by a close margin. Dartmouth was unable to do more than hold Williams to a tie game, while the University team had little difficulty in winning 10 to 0, the short time of the halves alone preventing a larger score. The Harvard line-up will be the same as against Carlisle last Saturday. Kennard will start the game at fullback, but it is probable that Ver Wiebe will be put in later. The men are all in good condition.

The game today marks the end of Dartmouth's season. The team has developed somewhat slowly, but has shown wonderful strength in the last month. Princeton was defeated at New York last Saturday, by the score of 10 to 6, Dartmouth being undoubtedly the superior of the two elevens. Last year Dartmouth won from Harvard 22 to 0, and the greater part of last year's team will be in the line-up today.

The teams will line up as follows: HARVARD.  DARTMOUTH. Browne, l.e.  r.e., Schildmiller Mackay, l.t.  r.t., Rich Dunlap, l.g.  r.g., Bankart Nourse, c.  c., Brusse Hoar, r.g.  l.g., Tobin Fish, r.t.  l.t., Sherwin Crowley, r.e.  l.e., Kennedy Cutler, q.b.  q.b., Pishon Corbett, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Ingersoll White, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Hawley Kennard, f.b.  f.b., Marks