Teachers' Ass'n Meeting on March 7

The seventeenth annual meeting of the Harvard Teachers' Association will be held on Saturday, March 7, in the New Lecture Hall. At the morning session, Rev. Endicott Peabody, headmaster of Groton School, will speak on "The Training and Responsibilities of Parents," and E. J. Goodwin, second assistant commissioner of education in the State of New York, will speak on "The School and the Home." The session will end with the report of the committee on educational progress, presented by its chairman, C. R. Allen, principal of the New Bedford High School.

The annual dinner of the association will be held in the Union at 1.15 o'clock. The after-dinner speeches will be. "The Responsibilities of School Committees," by J. J. Storrow '85, chairman of the Boston School Committee, and "Education as a Social Study," by Henry Suzzallo, professor of education in the teachers' college of Columbia University.

The Teachers' Association was founded in 1891, and is composed of officers of the University and of Radcliffe College and persons who have been officers or students of the University. It has as its object the promotion of technical training in education and the advancement of its members in their profession.