LACROSSE SOUTHERN TRIP

Squad of 15 Non Leaves Today for Baltimore.--The Season's Schedule.

The University lacrosse team will leave Cambridge tonight at 6.45 o'clock for its southern trip. The team will go by the Federal Express to Baltimore, where the first game will be played with Johns Hopkins University tomorrow afternoon.

On Tuesday, the team will play the Mt. Washington Club at Baltimore and on Wednesday there will be a game with Lehigh at South Bethlehem, Pa. The next day the team will play Annapolis at Annapolis and will return to New York in time to play Stevens on Saturday.

This year the development of the squad has been more rapid than last year because of the favorable weather which permitted the holding of the interclass series earlier than usual. The defense is still inexperienced, but the attack is composed of veteran players and has developed more rapidly. As the southern teams are the strongest in the southern division of the Intercollegiate League, the University team will get an excellent trying out next week.

The following 15 men will be taken: Captain B. M. Vance '08, F. C. Alexander '10, D. L. Cobb '09, A. H. Cochrane '09, R. G. Crandall '09, G. K. Downer '10, C. L. Furber '08, H. Goepper '09, J. S. Irvin '08, S. S. Sheip '09, R. P. Smith '10, H. O. Wellman '08, E. T. Wentworth '09, Manager L. D. Cox '08 and Assistant Manager W. R. Morrison '10.

The Schedule.

At the meeting of the Athletic Committee yesterday afternoon the following schedule was approved:

April 18, Sat.--Johns Hopkins at Baltimore.

April 21, Tues.--Mt. Washington at Baltimore.

April 22, Wed.--Lehigh at South Bethlehem.

April 23, Thurs.--Annapolis at Annapolis.

April 25, Sat.--Stevens at Hoboken.

May 15, Fri.--Cornell at Cambridge.

May 22, Fri.--Columbia at New York.

May 27, Wed.--Hobart at Cambridge.

June 4, Mon.--Toronto at Cambridge.