UNION ELECTIONS TODAY

Polls Open from 8 A. M. to 4 P. M.--Annual Business Meeting Tonight.

The annual election of officers and committeemen of the Union will be held today from 8 A. M. until 4 P. M. in the corridor of the Union. The Australian ballot system will be used and no voting by proxy will be permitted. Only active and life members who are students in the University will have the right to vote. The persons receiving the greatest number of votes will be declared elected.

The following men have been appointed to take charge at the polls. Any one unable to report is requested to send a substitute. From 8-9: L. K. Lunt '09 and M. B. Van Brunt '08; 9-10: P. Brooks '09 and E. F. Hanfstaengl '09; 10-11: R. G. McKay '11 and F. H. Burr '09; 11-12: H. McCall '09 and P. F. Huidekoper '09; 12-1: F. A. Forster '10 and J. Lowell, Jr., '08; 1-2: S. D. Bush, 2nd, '09 and M. Dorr '09; 2-3: G. Biddle '08 and N. S. Simpkins, Jr., '09; 3-4: S. Kelly '09 and H. G. de Fritsch '09.

The annual business meeting will be held this evening at 8 o'clock in the Living Room. The results of the election will then be announced and the reports of the treasurer, the governing board and the secretary will be read and acted upon. Any business brought up at the meeting will be open for discussion by all members of the Union. The order of business will be as follows:

1. Reading of minutes.

2. Announcement of result of election.

3. Reports of standing committees.

4. Report of the secretary.

5. Report of the treasurer.

6. Report of special committees.

7. Unfinished or referred business.

8. New business.

9. Adjournment.

The final list of nominations is as follows:

PRESIDENT.

Major Henry Lee Higginson '55.

VICE-PRESIDENT.

A. G. Cable '09. L. K. Lunt '09.

SECRETARY.

E. P. Currier '09. W. G. Wendell '09.

GOVERNING BOARD.

Graduate Schools, two to be elected--A. C. Blagden 2L. (3L.), G. A. Leland 1M. (2M.), J. D. White 1L. (2L.), J. Richardson, Jr., '08 (1L.). The bracketed classes indicate in what department the men will be next year.

Undergraduates, four to be elected--H. B. Barton '09, F. M. Blagden '09, F. H. Burr '09, R. M. Middlemass '09, W. M. Rand '09, E. C. Bacon '10, R. C. Brown '10, R. Emerson '10, L. C. Seaverns '10, E. Harding '11.

LIBRARY COMMITTEE.

Seven to be elected, of whom at least three shall be graduates--W. C. Lane '81, Professor J. H. Gardiner '85, Professor A. C. Coolidge '87, W. R. Castle '00, Professor C. H. Haskins, Professor W. A. Neilson, J. T. Addison '09, G. H. Edgell '09, H. Gray '09, W. G. Roelker '09, F. Schenck '09, E. N. Bennett '10, G. W. Martin '10, G. K. Munroe '10, W. Oveson '11.