SECOND 1911 YALE GAME

Exciting Baseball Game Expected on University Diamond at 4 o'clock.

The Freshman baseball team will play its second game with the Yale freshmen on the University diamond on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock.

Tickets for reserved seats are on sale at the Rendezvous at 75 cents each, and for admission at 50 cents each. The class will assemble in front of Beck Hall at 3.30 and will march, through the Yard, to the field.

Last Saturday the Freshmen tied Yale in a game of fifteen hard-fought innings, the score ending 2 to 2. Since then the Freshmen have done well in practice, and should be in better shape than last week to put up a fast, hard game. McKay, who pitched the whole game at New Haven, will be in the box again today, while Yale will put in a new man, Hartwell. The Freshmen will have the advantage of playing on home grounds, and the game should be close. Positions in the batting orders have been slightly changed and the two teams will play as follows: HARVARD 1911.  YALE 1911. Rogers, c.f.  c., Badger A. Sweetser, 2b.  2b., Mcintyre McLaughlin, l.f.  s.s., Reilly Minot, r.f.  c.f., Corey J. Sweetser, c.  1b., Lilley Taylor, s.s.  r.f., Daly Hann, 1b.  3b., Stillwell Twitchell, 3b.  l.f., Loffer McKay, p.  p., Hartwell