Sale of Yale Baseball Tickets

The first sales of tickets to members of the University for the baseball game with Yale to be held on Soldiers Field, Thursday, June 18, at 2 o'clock, will take place at the Athletic Office today and tomorrow from 1 to 4 P. M. At window No. 1 seats in the cheering section only will be sold, one ticket to each person. At window No. 2 there will be a general sale of seats to members of the University, not more than four seats to each person. The purchasing of a seat in the cheering section will not, however, prevent a person from securing other seats. Other sales for members of the University will be announced later.

A sale for Harvard graduates will be held in Boston on Thursday and Friday, June 11 and 12, from 12 to 2 o'clock at 92 State street. Applications for seats from graduates living at a distance from Cambridge will be received by mail up to 6 P. M. Friday, June 12.

The price of seats is $1.50 each. Season tickets do not admit to the game nor give any privileges in purchasing seats.