HOCKEY VS. WILLIAMS AT 3.30

Hard Fought Game Expected in Stadium with Chances in Harvard's Favor.

The University hockey team will play its third game of the season with Williams at 3.30 o'clock this afternoon in the Stadium, provided the ice is in good condition.

The University squad has had no work on the ice since the Columbia game last Saturday, when the team-work was ragged in spite of the very strong defence. The passing of the forwards is erratic, but the indoor practice for the last two days has greatly increased the accuracy of the shooting. This is the first time that Williams has been played in hockey, and a hard game is expected, with the chances favoring Harvard. Williams was defeated by Princeton by the score of 5 to 2 though the game was much closer than the result implies. The Williams forwards, who have played together for two years, are fast and have a vigorous attack. The defence, however, is inexperienced and weak.

The following is the line-up of the two teams: HARVARD.  WILLIAMS. Gardner, l.c.  r.e., Benton Hicks, l.c.  r.c., Van Gorden Morgan, r.c.  l.c., Brown Paine, r.e.  l.e., Jenkins Ford, c.p.  c.p., Williams Willetts, p.  p., MacDougal Washburn, g.  g., Curtis, Buttrick