Results of Matches in Scrub Series

In the scrub hockey series yesterday, the Frozen Feet defeated the Puck-Chasers by the score of 1 to 0 the Avenging Angels defeated the Perunas by the score of 5 to 2, and the Mermaids won by default over the Ice-Splitters.

The Directoires will meet the Chuck-a-Pucks today. These teams have already played but owing to the fact that members of the University squad took part in the game, it has been decided to play it over in accordance with the rules of the series. This game can be played on the Freshman rink which will be unoccupied until 3.30 o'clock. The University rink cannot be used today by any scrub team. Hereafter teams which play men who are members of the Freshman team or of the University second squad, or any men whose names did not appear on the lists of each team handed in at the beginning of the series, will be disqualified.

--

Princeton will play Columbia in the fifth game of the intercollegiate hockey series at the St. Nicholas Rink, New York, this evening at 8 o'clock.

Rev. Charles E. Park, minister of the First Church, Boston, will speak at the regular weekly meeting of the Christian Association in the Parlor of Phillips Brooks House this evening at 7 o'clock.