TICKET COMPLAINTS.

Mistakes such as the Athletic Association has been guilty of this fall in the distribution of tickets for the final games have been sources of much annoyance and complaint. The first and most serious error of which we have heard was the printing on the Yale game application blanks of Wednesday, November 3, as the final date for the acceptance of applications, while the circular of instructions gave the date as Friday, November 5. Many persons who accepted the latter as the correct date found difficulty in having their applications received after Wednesday. Now it appears that a considerable number of reserved seat tickets were sold for the Cornell game for which no seats existed, and the unfortunate purchasers of these imaginary seats were obliged to sit in the aisles.

It would certainly seem that the Athletic Association had been in its business long enough, and knew the geography of the Stadium sufficiently well, to avoid such inconsistencies. We realize that it is a big task, perhaps too big, to handle the tickets for three important games by the application method, but the fact that the method involves extra labor can hardly be accepted as excuse for the careless blunders that have been committed.