ROBINSON TALKS ON CHAUCER

Tonight at 7.30 in Library in Connection with Special Book Exhibit.

Professor F. N. Robinson '91 will give a short talk in the Treasure Room of the Library this evening at 7.30 o'clock on "Chaucer, his Sources and his Contemporaries," in connection with an exhibition of books by or about Chaucer. The collection of books will be on view to members of the University this evening from 7 to 9.30 o'clock, and tomorrow from 10 A. M. to 5 P. M. Persons not connected with the University will be welcome in the afternoon if they will apply for cards at the desk in the Delivery Room. Professor Robinson will repeat his talk in the Treasure Room at 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon.

This is the first of a series of weekly talks to illustrate special exhibitions of books arranged to show the resources of the Library in particular fields. Usually the exhibitions will take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays at the hours announced for this week, and will be open only to members of the University on the first day and to the public also on the second day.