CONTEST FOR PASTEUR MEDAL

French Ministerial Responsibility to Be Discussed in Fogg Museum Tonight.

The final contest for the Pasteur Debating Medal will be held in the Fogg Lecture Hall this evening at 8 o'clock. The public is cordially invited. The following seven men who were retained at the preliminary trials will speak in the order named: O. Ryan '11, A. A. Berle '13, A. D. Brigham '12, I. A. Wyner '13, C. B. Randall '12, J. A. Donovan '13, and M. Suravitz '13. Each man will speak for ten minutes. Speakers may use notes, but will not be allowed to read their speeches.

The subject to be discussed is "The Principle of Ministerial Responsibility in its Relation to the French Parliamentary System." The judges will be M. Brun, chosen by the French Department and by the Cercle Francais; Dr. A. N. Holcombe '06, chosen by the Department of Public Speaking, and Judge A. P. Stone '93, chosen by the Debating Council. Professor C. H. C. Wright '91, of the French Department, will preside. The Glee Club Quartet will give selections while the judges are making their decision.

The Pasteur Medal was founded in 1898 by Baron de Coubertin, to be awarded to the successful contestant in an annual debate on a subject chosen from contemporary French politics, the debate to be conducted in English.