Dartmouth Hockey Game Tomorrow

The University hockey team will play Dartmouth in the University rink in the Stadium tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock, weather permitting. This is the last game of the season for the Harvard team, with the exception of that with Yale, which will be played in the St. Nicholas Rink, New York, on Saturday evening, February 19.

Thus far this season Dartmouth has shown none of the ability and aggressiveness, which characterized the team last year, having lost to Princeton and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Owing to the non-completion of the Boston Arena, several of Dartmouth's games have had to be postponed, with the result that the team has played only on game in thee intercollegiate series. Judging from comparative scores with Princeton and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard should defeat Dartmouth by a small margin.

Tickets for the Game.

Reserved seat tickets for the game are now on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's at $1 each. General admission tickets at 50 cents each will be on sale at the gate.

1913 vs. Yale 1913 Tomorrow.

The Freshman hockey team will play the Yale freshmen in the Stadium at 3.30 o'clock tomorrow afternoon in the final game of the season for both teams. So mediocre has been the work of both teams throughout the season that there appears to be little advantage in favor of either. The Harvard Freshmen have played four match games, winning from Noble and Greenough's, tieing Milton Academy, and losing to Rindge Manual Training School and to St. Mark's. The Yale 1913 team has played but one outside game, winning from Groff School by the score of 4 to 1.

During the early part of the season the Freshmen were handicapped by lack of ice and of efficient coaching. The irregularity of their practice has given little opportunity for the development of team-play, individually, however, the players are good. If they can work together both on offence and defence in their game tomorrow, their greater experience may give them a slight advantage over their opponents.