Single Meals at Memorial.

Communications

[We invite all men in the University to submit communications on subjects of timely interest.]

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

There are many men in College yet ignorant of the new system of single meals at guest rates for all students at Memorial Hall. If not ignorant of the new, they are familiar with the old systems of "Mem" and dare not try it again.

The new system should be advertised as broadly as possible for not only will a greater number of transient boarders help Memorial, but Memorial will also help the transients who are playing high prices "around the Square" for food unworthy of its name.

The writer has eaten several meals at Memorial under this new system for prices ranging from 30 to 40 cents. Such meals could not be obtained in any cafe on the Square, even at double the price.

For men who will take advantage of this new system, the problem of "how to develop a cast iron stomach to withstand the impositions of neighboring cafes" is solved.

The College Administrative Board deserves high praise for the great improvement over the service and food of the Memorial Hall of former years and the neighboring cafes of the present time.

Memorial hall is now serving food far superior and with much better service and cheaper prices than can be obtained anywhere else near the college.

The writer hopes that all other students who are suffering for want of good food at reasonable prices will soon make the discovery he has made. A. SENIOR.