Hockey Team Leaves This Morning

The University hockey team will leave for New York this morning on the 10 o'clock train from the Back Bay Station to play Yale in the final game of the season at the St. Nicholas Rink tomorrow evening at 8.15 o'clock. The squad will have a short practice at the rink this evening from 6.40 to 7 o'clock, after which they will spend the night at the Hotel Cumberland.

The following men will be taken on the trip: R. M. Blackall '12, G. G. Browne '10, O. M. Chadwick '11, R. F. Duncan '12, N. H. Foster '11, G. P. Gardner, Jr., '10, S. T. Hicks '10, R. Hornblower '11, F. D. Huntington '12, F. R. Kirkland '10, H. C. Leslie '11, W. F. Morgan '10, S. B. Smart '12, R. B. Wigglesworth '12.

Last Practice Yesterday.

The last practice for the hockey squad before leaving for New York was held last evening in the Stadium. Although the ice was slow, on account of the falling snow, it served to give the forwards and defence a short practice in formations. This was followed by a ten-minute scrimmage with the second team, in which the first team scored two goals to the second team's none. The game was characterized by fast skating and excellent team-work on both sides.