Progress of Scrub Baseball Games

The preliminary round of the scrub baseball series was continued on Soldiers Field yesterday afternoon. One game was played, the Armor Plates defeating the Precipitates by the score of 10 to 3. The Home Runners won from the Smilax by default. The two winning teams have qualified for the round robin series.

This afternoon, at 4 o'clock, the Yea Bos will play the Shut Outs on the diamond north of the Freshman diamond, and the Shamrocks will play the Speed Boys on the diamond behind the University baseball bleachers. No games will be played tomorrow, but on Monday the following games will be held: Sardines vs. Midnight Sons, and Bush Leaguers vs. Epsom Salts.

Captains of teams are again reminded to hand in their line-ups on the day before the game before 7 o'clock; also that the captain of the winning team must place the complete line-ups of both teams, together with the score, in the scrub baseball box in the CRIMSON Office, before 7 o'clock. Failure to comply with these rules will result in the disqualification of both teams.